Davis Chevrolet Brooks Brakes
Looking for new brakes in Brooks? If you still have the ability to brake, stop in to Davis Chevrolet Brooks and let us look after your brake installation, repair and maintenance. AC Delco Advantage Brakes: $239.95 Includes New Pads + New Rotors Trucks: $389.95 New Pads + New Rotors GM Original Brakes: $239.95 Includes Lathe of Rotors & new Pads Trucks: $389.95 Includes Lathe of Rotors & Pad Replacement Whats the difference? We fix/correct the rotors on the GM Brakes where you will get new rotors with the AC Delco Advantage Brake package. How will I know if my brakes are worn? Watch to find out: You may need new brakes if:
- You hear noises when applying pressure on the brake pedal
- Your vehicle pulls to one side when braking
- Your brake pedal feels different than normal or if you’ve noticed any changes in the way your vehicle brakes.
Did you know?
- Brake pads are normal wear item for any vehicle
- Many factors affect brake pad wear, like driving habits, operating conditions and vehicle type
- Most brake pads have built-in wear indicators that make a high-pitched squeal when the brake pads are worn and new pads are needed
- Driving with worn-out brake pads could result in a costly brake repair.
While keeping your vehicle going is important, so is getting your vehicle to stop. Brakes that are squealing-grinding-pulling the vehicle to one side or soft are indications that repairs are needed. If you wait too long to have your brakes serviced, the pads or shoes can wear to the point where they damage other components and increase repair costs.