Brooks Oil Change
- 5/30 Full Synthetic Dexos II 6 Litres: ------ $79.95
- 0/20 Full Synthetic Dexos II 8 Litres: ------ $99.95
- 15/40 Duramax Conventional 10 Litres: ------- $119.95
- 5/40 Duramax Synthetic 10 Litres: ----------- $189.95
- 5/30 Conventional Oil 6 Litres: ------------- $69.95
- 0/20 Mobil Synthetic 8 Litres: -------------- $189.95
- 5/30 Mobil Synthetic 6 Litres: -------------- $149.95
Benefits of a Davis Brooks Oil Change:
- GM - Trained Certified Service
- 15 Point inspection report
- Competitive Pricing
- Shuttle Service
- Adhere to Manufacturer's guidelines for warranty
- Free fluid top off
- Vehicle history recording and recall awareness
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: How often should I get an oil change?
Answer: Here's what GM Certified Services experts recommend:
Question: Why does Davis Brooks recommend using Dexos1 oil?
Answer: We love this oil and here's why:
Question: I prefer to wait while my vehicle is being serviced, is this possible?
Answer: Yes you may wait as we offer a quick service. We also offer a shuttle service if you must be somewhere else!
Question: How long does your quick service take?
Answer: The oil change process takes approximately 40 minutes. This includes the work order write up, oil change and payment process
Question: Can I come right away or do I need an appointment?
Answer: No appointment is necessary. If you wish to make an appointment you can do so! When you get here one of our service writers will give you an estimated time of completion based on the number of vehicles in front of you.
Question: What does your 15 point inspection include?
- All lights (including signals)
- Air Filter
- Driving Belts
- Battery Check (Cable & Clamps)
- Wiper Blades
- Brake Fluid
- Windshield washer fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Differential fluid (RWD) Transfer case
- Fluid, front axle level, Transfer case vent (4WD/AWD)
- Transmission/Transaxle fluid
- Tire Pressure
- Tire Wear