Davis Chevrolet Brooks has become a leader in providing bad credit auto financing for customer in Alberta. We have a Lease Here Pay Here Program in place to guarantee your best chance at obtaining a bad credit car loan with the best rate and the best terms available. Poor or no credit history need not be a barrier to obtaining a vehicle loan. We focus on your ability to pay and not on your past credit problems.
Bad Credit Auto Loans Application - Do you qualify?
- Do you have a stable source of income?
- Do you have a valid Class 5 driver's licence and can you get insurance?
- Do you have permanent place of residence?
Our monthly payments start as low as $350!
Give our credit specialist a call today at (403) 362-3416 to get the details you need to start your easy pre-approval process.
Bankruptcy Car Sales
Buying a car after bankruptcy is possible with Davis Chevrolet Brooks Lease Here Pay Here Financing Program. Car loan companies specialize in bad credit financing. Call and speak with a credit specialist at 403-362-3416.
Buying a Car After Bankruptcy :
There are a few things to keep in mind when looking for a car loan after you have been discharged after bankruptcy:
- Check your credit report and clean it up as much as possible before applying for a auto loan. Close accounts that should be closed so as not to affect your score. Consider adding a page of explanation for your situation. eg. Medical reasons or Business failure.
- Know what you can afford, and have a monthly payment in mind.
- Davis Chevrolet Brooks has "Lease Here Pay Here”, for people buying a vehicle after being discharged from bankruptcy. The interest rates will be higher, but we aren’t here to gouge you with extremely high interest. We are here to help you rebuild your credit, so that you may be able to get a newer vehicle after a few years if all payments are made as agreed.
- Large dealers often offer "credit rebuilding" programs for people buying a car after bankruptcy. These programs have a few conditions that may differ from regular car loan terms like weekly payments for example.
Once you get your new car loan after your bankruptcy be sure to make your payments on time. This will help rebuild your credit. Do not go and get a lot of credit as this can make you over extend yourself and get you back into financial trouble.
Call our credit specialist at 403-362-3416 to get all the details you need on how Davis Chevrolet Brooks can get you driving.